Permanent Cosmetic Procedures near Atlanta, Georgia (404) 538-0101
Permanent Makeup – What is it, and will this work for me?
Permanent cosmetic makeup is cosmetic tattooing. The specialized techniques used for permanent cosmetics are often referred to as “Permanent Makeup”, “micro pigment implantation” or “dermagraphics”. This type of cosmetic implantation technique deposits colored pigment into the upper reticular layer of the dermis. Permanent cosmetics procedures are performed using various devices, including the traditional tattoo coil machines, the pen or rotary machine. The process includes a consultation, the application of pigment, and at least one or more follow up visits for evaluating the healed design work and color of the pigment.
What Type of Permanent Cosmetic Procedures can be Done?
Permanent Cosmetic procedures can be very subtle or dramatic depending on what you are looking for.
NOTE: Some of these procedures use more advanced techniques (para-medical techniques) and thus require an experienced technician with advanced training. Atlanta Permanent Cosmetics provides has all the training, education, and experience to execute and permeant make-up request. About Melissa Vanzandt
Permanent Make Up Frequently Asked Questions
- How soon can I have the procedure?
- How long should I expect my treatment sessions to take?
- What are the hygiene standards in your clinics?
- What qualifications do your practitioners have?
- How will I look after a treatment?
- For More Information:
Call (404) 538-0101 or CLICK HERE to schedule online.
- Nearby Cities: Alpharetta GA | Atlanta GA | Buckhead GA | Dunwoody GA | Johns Creek GA | Norcross GA | Roswell GA | Sandy Spring GA